VNC is short for Virtual Network Computing. The programs based on this system can be used to create a client-server structure between two computers, granting access and remote control of one over the other. And that's exactly what TeamViewer: Remote Control is all about.
The answer to how to remotely control any computer or mobile device
Because even if you install the Windows on a PC, from the latter you'll be able to access other systems provided that you've installed the application on the client, whether Windows, macOS, Linux, iPhone or Android.
Want to access your smartphone Android from your PC via remote control? Just install the APK, sync both devices and that's it.
Without a doubt, a very useful tool that improves many online applications designed for such purpose due to its practicality. You can improve your productivity by solving problems remotely and it can even be useful for telework as you won't have to be physically present.
Main functions and features
In this application we'll find aspects and options such as the following:
- Control any device remotely from your desktop: Windows, macOS, Linux, Android or iOS.
- Maximum security level with 256-bit AES encryption and 2048-bit RSA keys.
- Manage a list of computers and contacts to quickly connect to the latter.
- No need for configurations.
- Easy access despite firewalls and proxies.
- Wake on LAN function to switch on computers remotely.
- Work in multimonitor mode, switching between screens quickly and easily.
- Connect up 10 PCs at the same time.
Discover this new version that greatly improves versions 7, 8, 9, 10, and 11.
Know that you know what it's for, you've only got to choose between TeamViewer and its competition: LogMeIn, VNC, Radmin... the good thing about this one is that it won't be easy to find easier-to-use remote control programs.