Strategy game fans looking to try something new will find with Three Kingdoms: Destiny Heroes the perfect excuse to do so. Developed in China, it features a unique mechanic different from what we are used to in the West, all set in the Middle Ages of the Asian country.
An immersive 3D experience
The game is set in the historical era of the Three Kingdoms, so scenarios and protagonists are inspired by it. There are over 300 heroes available to join our ranks to train and prepare them for combat. The objective is none other than to finish off all our opponents to occupy the throne in a context of strategic battles, where the combination of characters will enhance all their powers and abilities.
The graphics have been developed with great detail, trying to be as realistic as possible, while generating a 3D environment that completely immerses the player in the battle, offering the action from different angles.
These are the main features that we will find in this action and strategy game:
- Form teams with your friends and alliances with any player.
- Take sides in strategic battles.
- Recruit more than 300 heroes and form a team with them.
- Discover the individual skills of each character.
- Discover the Chinese historical period of the Three Kingdoms as you progress through the game.
- Recreation of the battle in a three-dimensional environment.