Within the tower defense strategy games, one of the most successful titles, if not the most successful, was definitely Plants vs. Zombies that was a major hit on both Android and iPhone. The second part offered us more of the same and also became a great hit in terms of downloads for smartphones and tablets. But, what about a PC version? Don't worry, now you can download Plants vs. Zombies 2 for Windows.
The gameplay hasn't changed: we have to prevent the zombies from getting to our doorstep. For such purpose, as you already know, you have to grow all sorts of plants in your garden capable of stopping the advance of the different kinds of undead that want to eat your brains.
The greatest new feature regarding the first part of this garden warfare title is that we can now explore different worlds throughout hundreds of levels: Ancient Egypt, the Future, and Far Beyond... and after each world, we'll have to face up to a final zombie boss.
These are the main features that we'll find in this strategy game:
- 11 worlds with over 300 levels to be completed.
- Wide range of weapons: sunflowers, pea shooters, laser beans...
- Huge assortment of zombies: jetpack zombies, mermaid zombies, standard zombies, hen zombies...
- Improve your plants with packs of special seeds that provide you with interesting power-ups: double your defenses, boost your attacks, speed up the growing process...
- Face up to a final zombie at the end of each world.
- Complete special missions to earn extra points and items.
However, you must know that that game doesn't come along with a typical installer because we have to make use of the Android APK with an emulator of the likes of BlueStacks. The only thing you have to do is install it on your PC and drag the game file to the screen to start the installation and begin the game.