Although your online freedom is at stake, you have the chance to protect it (slightly) thanks to the use of VPN applications. One of them, Thunder VPN, which provides us with a free proxy service.
Browse the Internet freely and privately
The application, which doesn't require any kind of configuration to work, offers you the possibility to spoof your IP by means of a connection through servers located in other countries, to encrypt our communications and to access online contents which may be censored in your country or simply blocked due to copyright issues.
It's a really simple app that you can use for free, although its full features and functions are only available if you pay any of the subscription plans. These are some of these options:
- Different servers to choose from with different bandwidths.
- Compatible with WiFi and 3G and 4G networks.
- Doesn't store any activity logs.
- Simple and intuitive interface.
- No time or data limits.
- No need to sign up or configure a user profile.