TikTok's streaming studio to compete with Twitch
TikTok has conquered the world of social networks and appears to have caught the others, basically Meta, formerly known as Facebook, by surprise. And it seems that it also wants to enter the world of streaming and has therefore launched its own tool: TikTok Live Studio.
A new service for video game streaming
TikTok wants to offer a service similar to that already offered by Twitch or YouTube Gaming: a service where streamers from around the world can connect and share their video games as well as other types of video broadcasts. To this end, it has presented this software with a very intuitive and straightforward design, which in just a few steps allows you to share what is happening on the user's screen at the same time as what is recorded by the PC's webcam.
These are some of the features you will find in the TikTok streaming app:
- Straightforward and sober design.
- Broadcast different formats: full screen, video game capture, mobile capture, static images, and webcam.
- Combine both your PC screen and what the webcam shows in the broadcast.
- Configure the parameters that involve both the recording and the audio recording and streaming quality.
- Check your computer's performance in real-time to keep everything that can affect the broadcast under control .
- Live chat tool with your followers.
Streaming is all the rage and if you want to participate in it via a platform that is sure to get people talking, you can now download Live Studio from TikTok. However, for now it is in beta phase, so it is very possible that in future updates it will receive new functions that expand its features.
With a degree in History, and later, in Documentation, I have over a decade of experience testing and writing about apps: reviews, guides, articles, news, tricks, and more. They have been countless, especially on Android, an operating system...