Thanks to the Candy Crush phenomenon, we've experienced the proliferation of hundreds of puzzle games that have to be solved in a similar or identical manner. One of them is this Toon Blast, in which we'll have to solve the panels by tapping the blocks of the same color.
The truth is that the gameplay of this kind of puzzle is really addictive and despite not being strictly a match 3 game, we can put it in the same basket as the rest of these games.
Complete levels without reaching the move limit
There are a few details to bear in mind when it comes to completing the levels. In the first place, there's a series of specific color blocks that we have to remove indicated on the upper part of the screen. Then there's also a bar that fills up as we carry out different moves which are limited. That means that if you're forced to remove blocks of other colors to move other bricks around the panel, they'll also go towards your move count.
A very addictive puzzle game based on removing blocks of the same color.
The game's context takes place in a sort of crazy cartoon featuring three characters: Cooper the cat, Bruno the bear, and Wally the wolf. These are the main features and functions:
- Hundreds of levels and quests. Complete them to unlock new episodes.
- Try to fulfill the game's objectives by overcoming different obstacles.
- Unlock power-ups such as bombs and rockets.
- Collect stars by completing levels to earn rewards.
- Create your own team to play against other users online. You can receive lives off of your teammates to continue playing if you need them.
- Synchronize your phone with other smartphones and tablets.
The game's APK can be downloaded for free but it comes along with in-app purchases to be able to buy different elements and power-ups. Furthermore, there are updates with 50 new levels every two weeks.
What's new in the latest version
- Adds 50 new levels with the Abbey Scholars episode.