Truck driving simulator with tycoon game elements
When you come across a truck simulator, they are usually games that offer the experience of driving at the wheel of one of these machines, although many of them offer very high quality gaming experiences. The developers of Truck Simulator: Ultimate have set out to go a step further, offering both a driving simulator and the management of a transportation company that covers your fleet of vehicles.
Drive your trucks and manage your own transportation company
So this is a game that, on the one hand offers you the typical driving simulator experience. You will get behind the wheel of different trucks and take them on the roads delivering the transport missions you have been assigned. All within an environment of quality graphics and a realistic vehicle control system.
And at the same time, you will be in charge of your own transportation company where you will manage the fleet of vehicles, workers, income, and expenses and even expand into other countries, thus creating an international network of road transport.
Undoubtedly a game for lovers of driving simulators who also want to take the reins of their own missions. These are the main features offered:
- All kinds of transport missions in more than 100 cities.
- Take control of your own transportation business.
- Create your own fleet of trucks.
- Hire employees and manage the company to achieve maximum profit.
- Design the offices to your liking.
- Multiplayer function.
- More than 30 trucks to choose from.
- Explore rest areas in highways.
- Very detailed truck cabins.
- Hundreds of radio stations to listen to music while driving.
- Realistic and changing weather.
- Different types of roads.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 5.1.
- Offers in-app purchases.
- Instructions to install XAPKs on Android
With a degree in History, and later, in Documentation, I have over a decade of experience testing and writing about apps: reviews, guides, articles, news, tricks, and more. They have been countless, especially on Android, an operating system...