Multimedia streaming services aimed at our leisure and entertainment such as Netflix for movies and series or Spotify for music are here to stay and that's why other businesses want to import this model to other kinds of services such as video gaming.
Today we're going to introduce you to Utomik. It's a new platform that currently incorporates 765 games for PC and adds an average of 15 or 20 new ones every month, which its users can play unlimitedly by paying a monthly subscription of only €6,99 or €9,99 for an account that can be shared between 4 users.
Main features of the new gaming platform
Although it still needs a few enhancements and some more contents, this video game platform is looking good and will probably be a great hit thanks to features such as the following:
- Almost 800 games are accessible from a neat and tidy platform.
- Includes games from important development studios of the likes of SEGA, Telltale Games or Disney.
- To play, the service downloads a minimal part necessary to start and gets hold of the rest whilst the user is playing.
- Includes famous games of the likes of Batman Arkham City, Star Wars Force Unleashed, LEGO Batman 2 DC Super Heroes or Saint Raws 4.
- Free 14-day trial period.
If you're not a demanding gamer that always needs to play the latest release because the majority of titles included are at least a year old, don't hesitate to download and try out this new gaming platform.