Image editor to give your photos a retro touch
There are dozens of photo editors for Windows out there: Photoshop, Gimp or Pixlr are just a few example, but sometimes it turns out that these tools are so complete and with so many options that they're even overwhelming. We don't always need all the functions offered by these applications since we might be looking for something much simpler for a very specific task.
Make your photos age 40 years in a second.
That's exactly the case of Vintager, a photo editor that, as you've probably gathered from its name, is specialized in applying photo effects to give our images a retro or vintage style. It's obviously not the only function of this editor, with which you can also carry out other basic modifications such as resizing, cropping, rotating images, adding frames or removing elements from the background. Basically, anything you need to turn your pics into real works of art.
- Up to 32 different effects to be applied to our photos to give them an old-school touch.
- Wide range of frames, textures and blur effects.
- Modify the brightness, hue, lighting, contrast, exposure and saturation of your images.
- Polaroid effect to make your pictures more suitable for Instagram.
- Work with several high-quality layers.
- Possibility to create collages with up to 5 different images.
- Apply multiple effects on batches of images.
A Telecommunications Engineer, chance led me to the translation industry, where after a few years, I discovered another side of the world of technology while translating what others were writing about mobile applications and software. That...