VivaVideo - Video Editor is definitely at the same level as the best video editors for computers (both Windows PC and Mac). We're talking about an app for iPhone, that also has a version for Android, with which you can edit and enhance any video in your gallery.
It offers us all sorts of advanced functions to apply filters and effects but also its own social network. That's where some of its 200 million users publicly share the creations made with this application, and where you can flick through them and share your own work.
Many consider it the best video editor for iPhone and iPad
This app is so highly considered due to its interface, manageability and the huge amount of different options available. The truth is that if we go through its list of features and functions, we'll soon realize that we're talking about a really powerful tool capable of standing up to the best:
- Powerful video editor that incorporates professional quality tools but adapted to a simple use appropriate for any user.
- All sorts of filters and effects: texts, FX, stickers, music, transitions, live dubbing... There are over 200 that you can download for free.
- Slow motion and fast forward camera effect.
- Background blurring and inversion effects.
- WYSIWYG editing system that allows you to preview the results of your work almost instantly.
- Support for multiple capture options: basic, selfie, FX, funny, musical video, and collages.
- Function to incorporate music from different sources.
- Combine different videos to create collages.
- Select the quality with which you wish to export the videos.
- Access to the social network of users to share videos.
It's one of the most highly-acclaimed video editors for smartphones and tablets on behalf of users that don't hesitate to give it their best ratings and opinions.
One of the advantages of this VivaVideo regarding other editors can be found in how easy it is to use. Not only because its options are really accessible and it doesn't require advanced knowledge to use it, but also because it's based on the WYSIWYG model. In other words, as you introduce changes to your videos, you'll be able to preview the results in real time, and you can undo any changes if you don't like what you see.
There's no desktop version for computers but due to the huge offer of free programs of this type that exists on the market on almost any platform, it's easier to find alternatives to VivaVideo without having to download and emulate an Android APK.