Education and entertainment don't always go hand in hand but there are quite a few video games that entertain us whilst they also help us to improve some of our mental skills. That's the case of Word Connect, an app that you've probably played as a board game but that becomes a much lighter and more amusing experience on your iPhone, apart from the fact that you don't need a rival: it's just you against your vocabulary.
Train your brain with Word Connect.
However, the design of the board game was probably somewhat more modern than the interface of this Word Connect that seems like it's out of the 80s'. Or from that period when Apple covered everything with an old book texture similar to leather. Horrible. In any case, according to the app's developers, it will bring back your childhood memories.
How to play is very simple: swipe your finger to join the letters and build a word. The more letters, the more coins you'll earn. The more words, the more coins you'll earn. The number of possible answers will greatly depend on your vocabulary. So, your brain is the only limit and it can be quite exasperating not to come up with a new word.
Main features of Word Connect
- It's a simple and easy-to-play game for all age groups.
- An outstanding number of levels: over 2196 different stages for you to play until you get bored.
- No time limits, it all depends on the depth of your vocabulary.
- Very low consumption of resources and memory.
- Possibility to play offline without an Internet connection.