Have a virtual terminal emulator available
If we need a virtual terminal on our computer we can resort to XShell, a program that fulfills this function by offering an environment in which the computer acts as such and allows access to remote data hosted on a central unit.
One of the most complete terminal emulators
It is a very complete tool, since it is not limited only to offer a terminal like the one we can find in Windows. It goes beyond that and therefore offers modules in drop-down tabs that, in addition, can be isolated to separate them from each other in order to better organize the work when different tasks are running.
These are the main features offered by this networking tool:
- Advanced configurations ranging from aesthetics to mouse behavior, including user logging options.
- Support for different protocols: SSH1, SSH2, SFTP, TELNET, RLOGIN and SERIAL.
- Compatible with OpenSSH and ssh.com servers.
- Possibility to configure profiles for different users.
- Definition of keys and shortcuts to improve user productivity.
- Configuration of keywords and expressions to be highlighted in the terminal.
- Automation of tasks using different programming languages such as Visual Basic, Java, Python...
- Multiple tabs.
- Master password access.
Requirements and additional information:
- This is a trial version that can be used for 30 days.
With a degree in History, and later, in Documentation, I have over a decade of experience testing and writing about apps: reviews, guides, articles, news, tricks, and more. They have been countless, especially on Android, an operating system...