If you're worried about your nutrition, you prefer to eat healthily and balanced, and you want to avoid unnecessary additives, too much salt, sugar or preservatives, Yuka allows you to monitor your diet strictly by analyzing the products you consume.
This platform by means of analyzing the info of the Open Food Facts database, can tell us about the impact of any product on our health by means of a color code that indicates whether that food is excellent, good, poor or bad. Furthermore, we're also offered a datasheet for each product that includes all the details considered for the analysis.
Wave bye to glutamate, salta, palm oil or aspartame and improve your nutrition.
Main features of Yuka
If you're fed up of going through the products in your cupboard and seeing that they're all full of huge amounts of salt, refined sugar or endless lists of E additives that you wouldn't even be able to identify, these features available in Yuka can help you to remove them from your diet and replace them with better alternative products:
- Analyze products directly in the supermarket by scanning their barcodes.
- Assess the products scanned according to their nutritional values, the presence of additives and their biological dimension.
- It's capable of summarizing our shopping over the last 30 days to analyze the impact of those products on our health.
- If it detects a product rated as bad, it shows us similar alternatives with better nutritional values.
- The results of the analysis of each food product have been put together by the open-source database Open Food Facts.
What's new in the latest version
- Now shows the environmental impact of different food products.