Even though the number of ingested calories is not a definitive matter when you go on a diet (the quality of those calories is very important), it does constitute a very important aspect. MyFitnessPal is an app with which you will be able to control your consumption of calories and establish the objectives you wish to reach in your diet so that it is helpful for you.
Weight loss, maintenance and gain
This app allows you to control the calories you consume as you enter all you eat during the day. In this way the user receives generous information on each foodstuff they ingest and is able to adapt their diet to the objective they wish to attain.
For this purpose, it has the following features:
- It has a database that has more than 6 million foodstuffs.
- You can synchronize the data with the web profile.
- You can enter the foodstuff you consume manually or by scanning their barcode.
- You can share with your contacts the milestones of the diet.
- You can create objectives according to the profile of the diet you wish to go on.
- It has more than 350 physical exercises to create training routines.
- It produces reports.