Use your smartphone more rationally
Mobile phone addiction and our dependency towards this sort of device have become a first-world problem that many people have fallen for without even realizing. We can end up spending too much time staring at our device, with a certain anxiety and without any real reason to do so, apart from the hours we waste on social networks or watching for videos, for instance. To try to make a more rational use of our smartphone, Google has released Google Digital Wellbeing APK which measures the time we spend using each application and can set usage reminders and even block notifications. Download Google Digital Wellbeing Android to make a more balanced use of our Android phone and only turn to it when we really need it.
The app to reduce mobile dependency
These are the main functions offered in this app which will help us, amongst other things, to avoid being rude and look at our phone when talking to someone else:
- Frequency with which you use each application.
- Number of notifications you receive by the end of the day.
- How often you check your phone.
- Daily app timers that allow you to limit the time you spend.
- Rest mode that reminds you to switch off your phone at nighttime and schedules the screen to be displayed in grayscale.
- Don't Disturb mode with muted notifications.
Download Google Digital Wellbeing Android right now and install it on your phone if you're running Android 9, the minimum version of the operating system necessary to run it.
What's new in the latest version of Google Digital Wellbeing APK
- Automatic activation of dark mode.
- Possibility to pause the Rest mode.
- Enable and disable the Rest mode with a simple tap from the quick settings menu.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 9.0.
With a degree in History, and later, in Documentation, I have over a decade of experience testing and writing about apps: reviews, guides, articles, news, tricks, and more. They have been countless, especially on Android, an operating system...