If you're a user Twitter, you might have found it complicated to move around with so many tweets and information flow. Despite the fact that its official client has evolved positively, there are still some Android alternatives that can improve how we access the blue-bird social network. And Finch is the perfect example.
Twitter client developed following Material Design
These design guidelines adopted by Google for Android have been taken into consideration for the development of this app, offering the user the possibility to access the social network from a much more comfortable environment. In turn, it allows us to interact with the rest of users and read the contents much easier, reducing that overwhelming sensation that we sometimes experience when it comes to using the app.
These are the main functions included in this client:
- Clean design based on Material Design.
- Support for several Twitter accounts at the same time.
- Themes created by professional designers.
- Customizable text size.
- Access lists created by other users with a single tap.
- Customizable interface adapted to tablets.
- Support for DMs.
- Check all your notifications.
- Create tweet drafts.
- Search for topics and users.
All in all, if you're looking for a Twitter client that offers you much more than the official app, try downloading Finch for Android.