There are plenty of apps out there to read news, magazines, and trending topics on both Android and iPhone. We suggest you take a look at ZINIO, the app with which you can continue to read all your online publications about the topics that interest you the most.
Zinio Reader: your online digital newsstand
It's one of the largest digital newsstands in the world. It comes along with over 6,000 publications from almost 200 countries from all over the world that can be all read in the same app, with the possibility to read them online or save them to read them without an Internet connection.
It incorporates a very simple and bright interface from where it's very easy to find any of the magazines we follow, either exploring the different categories available or searching manually. Furthermore, it allows us to subscribe to publications and purchase single issues.
Vanity Fair, Esquire, Car and Driver, National Geographic... they're all here.
The Zinio - Magazine Newsstand app comes along with the following features and functions:
- A selection of over 6,000 magazines in digital format from all over the world. There are hundreds of thousands of issues.
- Explore the entire catalog for free and read articles in some of the most renowned magazines in the world, such as Forbes or National Geographic.
- Download the publications to read them offline.
- Adjust the reading experience to your preferences and easily switch the design to read more comfortably.
- Bookmark articles to read them later and share them with your friends.
- Receive notifications about new issues for each magazine.
- Explore the different categories: science and technology, cooking and home, news and business, art and photography, lifestyle and hobbies, sport and fitness, fashion and entertainment...
The app allows you to keep a complete archive of magazines and publications to read them whenever you want. However, some of their functions are going to require you to sign up as a user and also pay. Nevertheless, it's a price worthwhile paying in order not to miss out