Playing multimedia contents from your phone on your TV, via streaming, is called Chromecast. Well, the truth is there are other alternatives, such as Fire TV Stick, Asus Miracast, ezCast, Roku Stick and, of course, Apple TV, but this is one of the most reliable solutions and is also supported by Google.
A larger screen for your iPhone or iPad.
What is Chromecast for?
Well, easy. As we mentioned, you can share video, photos or music on your TV from your iOS device, but you can also carry out the following actions:
- Explore popular content from the apps compatible with Google Cast.
- Find out which applications are compatible with Google Cast.
- Use voice search to find contents within movies or TV programs.
- Play and pause video or audio, or turn up or down the volume.
- Customize your TV screen.