The app to configure devices with Alexa
Amazon has long ceased to be just an online store. It has embarked on different businesses and projects, and one of them is its virtual assistant and all the its associated devices. Amazon Alexa APK is the app for Android that allows you to control devices equipped with the technology with which you can listen to music, follow all the news and weather forecast, or create shopping lists. And you can download Amazon Alexa Android free of charge.
The more you use Alexa, the more it adapts to your speech, vocabulary, behavior patterns, and personal preferences.
Key features of Amazon Alexa APK
Once you download Amazon Alexa Android, you can manage and take care of the following:
- Configure Alexa-integrated devices such as smart lights, compatible thermostats, and official devices, including the Echo Dot speaker, Echo Auto, and Echo Flex.
- Explore and activate recommended Alexa Skills (Amazon's virtual assistant apps).
- Create routines to automate tasks.
- Connect to Amazon Music and listen to songs or playlists on Echo speakers.
- Organize day-to-day life by managing to-do lists and shopping, managing alarms, checking the weather and news, etc.
- Call or send messages to Alexa-enabled devices.
- Make instant and hands-free calls between Echo devices in the home using the Drop In option.
What's new in the latest version
- No changelog available.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 9.0.
- Instructions to install XAPKs on Android
Hi, I’m Lauriane Guilloux. I grew up surrounded by gadgets and technology and everyone who knows me assumes that it will always be one of my greatest interests. I’ve evolved hand-in-hand with PCs, laptops, video gaming consoles, smartphones,...