Just like in Clash of Clans, Lords Mobile or Clash Royale, we've now got another strategy game in which, this time around, the main characters are robots. We're talking about Dawn of Steel for Android, in which we'll have to try to take control of a planet called Leviathan.
Robot fights with similarities to the great Clash of Clans.
In this strategy game, you have to equip your robot squadron with weapons and equipment to successfully take over enemy bases. At the same time, you'll have to protect your own base, building defenses that take advantage of your enemies' weaknesses.
- Direct control over units to plan attacks.
- Four types of robots (or Rigs, as they're called in the game) with their very own skills.
- Dozens of customization options.
- Dynamic world in which you can unlock and conquer new territories.
- Extract plasma, the natural resource that will help you to improve your economy.
Unlike the games mentioned at the beginning of this review, in Dawn of Steel we'll enjoy a 3D view that makes it look more like an action game rather than a strategy title. By the way, this game has been developed by some of the former developers of the real-time strategy classic Command & Conquer.