FreeHand MX is a computer-based creative design tool that has a great level of acceptance among professionals that are dedicated to all sorts of fields that have anything to do with the production of vector graphics.
Graphic design, illustration, publicity, document layout, web design, photography... There are many fields in which FreeHand has become popular, being one of the tools that has been used the most in the last decade. And this is mainly due to the fact that if you download FreeHand MX, you'll have a reliable tool for all these fields.
Under the direction of Adobe
In 2005 Adobe bought Macromedia, the company that distributed the product that, up until then, had been known as Macromedia FreeHand MX. Nevertheless, the conflict of interests between this product and Adobe Illustrator, another application developed by the company, have caused the progressive disappearance of updates.
Although the tools included in FreeHand are still as valid as ever, and the product is still distributed normally, updates have been practically nonexistent in the last few years, which doesn't at all mean that you can no longer create vector graphics once you download FreeHand 11.
- Creative vector graphics design tools.
- Create interactive documents in web format, Flash animations, storyboards, etc.
- Quick learning interface.
- Improve and increase your daily productivity thanks to graphic symbols capable of speeding up the creation of repetitive elements.
- Includes a tool focused on the application of stroke attributes, filling contents and effects on a single object.
- View the vector designs in the optimum conditions on the screen thanks to the softened view.
The advantages of vector graphics
Vector graphics are a type of creative design used in all the fields mentioned earlier. The key lies in the fact that they are graphics that can be scaled easily without losing any quality. You can modify their size any way you want without suffering the feared effects of scaling, this is due to the fact that they are composed by geometric objects that define their relation based on mathematics.
Once you download FreeHand you'll have one of the best tools available to create and design vector graphics.