There's a place on your Mac where you can keep all your passwords safe. It's called Keeper and it's an application to manage your passwords, whether for your email, your credit cards or your user accounts on the services you use.
Safe and private password manager.
We usually use unsafe methods to store our passwords, such as writing them down on the first piece of paper we come across, saving them in a Notepad doc, or even sending them to ourselves by email. Don't run any unnecessary risks, with this application it's very easy to manage all these data.
- Save passwords and other private information.
- Allows you to make cloud backups.
- Uses 256-bit AES encryption.
- Offers the option to encrypt photos and any other file to upload it to Keeper's Vault.
- Safe access thanks to two-step authentication.