Lightworks has been used by movie professionals in films like Pulp Fiction or The Wolf of Wall Street. Now, Mac users can also use this great video editor for their own montages.
An excellent editor at everyone's reach.
With Lightworks any user can edit their own recordings, mix them, add effects and music... to make stunning films. Handling this editor is easier than what it seems, it also includes templates to make it easier to edit your videos.
Noteworthy features of Lightworks
- Non-linear professional video editor.
- Includes several effects that can be applied in real time.
- Presets to speed up the user's work.
- Compatible with the majority of video formats.
- Capacity to export to the Web or YouTube (H.264/MPEG-4) using some of these resolutions: 240p, 360p, 480p and 720p.
Without a doubt, Lightworks has a lot of competition on Mac with programs like Final Cut or Adobe Premiere. But it's a great alternative for users that want to have the chance to use professional video editing software without having to purchase expensive solutions.