As you already know, the sandbox game Minecraft is a mass phenomenon among gamers from all over the world. Regardless of the platform (iPhone, Android, macOS or Windows PC), everyone has fallen for its charms, for crafting, for its pixellated graphics that remind us of LEGO... and it has obviously led to a series of video games that imitate its style or simply are inspired by the latter to offer us a different kind of entertainment.
That's the case of Pixel Gun 3D, a fun and entertaining shooter for iOS devices that copies the game developed by Mojang and now owned by Microsoft, with its huge pixels. But is that a drawback? Absolutely not, over the last few years, we've seen how retro has come to the front page.
3D shooting game inspired by Minecraft's graphics
So here we've got a multiplayer action game in which we'll be able to get hold of all sorts of weapons with total freedom of movements and actions. Furthermore, we'll also be able to have fun for free without limitations, although we can expand certain functions and features thanks to in-app purchases and with which we can improve our character without having to resort to any mod or hack to alter the outcome of the game.
- Local or online multiplayer mode to fight against players from all over the world.
- Unique maps of different shapes and sizes.
- All sorts of weapons: magical bows, assault rifles, combat rifles, Tesla generators, knives, spades...
- Up to 8 players at the same time in the same game.
- Built-in chat to communicate with the rest of our players.
- Different game modes: classic deathmatch, mortal matches, team battles, capture the flag, timed survival...
As we said before, this is the version for smartphones that also has an APK for Android. You possibly already know the versions developed for PC that you can play online from a browser: Pixel Gun Apocalypse.