The official game of the new RoboCop movie is now available for Android. In this title we'll become officer Alex Murphy whose body has been used to create a lethal police officer, half man, half robot.
RoboCop is the ultimate weapon to fight crime
In RoboCop we have to re-establish order in the chaotic city of Detroit in the year 2028, in which criminals roam freely around its streets. OmniCorp has developed a program to create improved police officers in order to face dangerous criminals and deadly robots. And to do so, we'll have at our disposal a wide range of state-of-the-art weapons.
Detroit needs you to clean up its streets.
- Improve your aim shooting during practice sessions.
- Wipe out enemies, rescue innocent hostages and capture informants.
- Face dangerous robots just like in the movie.
- Improve your weapons with futuristic technology.
- Make use of body heat vision to find the location and weaknesses of your enemies.
- Use drones to attack your enemies.
The great action classic of the 80's back on your screen
RoboCop is one of the most awaited movies of 2014. The remake of the 1987 film directed by Verhoeven has been made by the Brazilian director José Padilha, in charge of titles like Elite Squad, and he will bring us back the story behind the recycled police officer Alex Murphy. We expect the movie to be full of action, but in the meantime we can whet our appetite on our smartphone with RoboCop.