In the video game world there are inexhaustible formulas of success. One of them is the horizontal shoot'em up aircraft formula, that has been among us almost since the beginning of video games, and that continues succeeding just like the first day. Sine Mora is yet another example.
A shoot'em up game with a storyline
In Sine Mora the planet's destiny depends on your skill with your aircraft when it comes to wiping out your enemies and dodging all their attacks. Your success can depend on the character you choose and his/her plane, as each one has its own particular features. The action, plot and extraordinary playability of this game will delight any aircraft arcade fan.
- 2D action with settings rendered in 3D.
- Possibility to choose between several characters and aircraft with different attributes and skills.
- About fifty different weapon combinations.
- Great playability.
- Several difficulty levels.
- Action development integrated in the game's storyline.
- Music composed specifically for the game by Akira Yamaoka.
- Exclusive designs by the anime creator Mahiro Maeda.
Frenetic action with stunning graphics.
Although the playability is restricted to a 2D axis, the settings are rendered in 3D, therefore, as well as the action and the game's development, you will also be hooked by its beautiful scenarios. After all, it includes designs by the anime author Mahiro Maeda, as well as music by the popular composer Akira Yamaoka, known for his work for Silent Hill and Shadows of the Damned.
Download Sine Mora for iPhone and put your skill as a pilot in fierce battles to the test.