Optimize your battery life
Addicted to Pokémon GO and draining your battery before lunchtime? Using your GPS is overheating your phone to unbearable extents?
Niantic has still got a long way to go in the development of this summer's hit, so if you want to carry on playing all help is welcome. You can start off by saving energy thanks to applications like 360 Battery Plus.
This app shuts down applications running in the background that you don't really need, it increases the device's standby time to avoid draining the battery and it removes junk files to keep the device in the best conditions as possible.
Save as much battery as possible to not miss out on the much awaited Snorlex.
- Detect and repair battery consumption problems.
- Block the secret start-up of applications.
- Supervise the battery for a thorough analysis of its condition.
- 24-hour energy consumption chart.
- Automatic battery refrigeration.
- Smart energy saving to preserve as much as you need.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 4.0.
A Telecommunications Engineer, chance led me to the translation industry, where after a few years, I discovered another side of the world of technology while translating what others were writing about mobile applications and software. That...