Active Audio Record Component is a simple tool that adds audio recording functions to any program. If you want to register its sound with full control on its codification parameters, don't miss out on the opportunity to download Active Audio Record.
Easily record audio streaming!
Features of Active Audio Record Component
- Record sound in MP3, WAV, WMA, OGG, AU, AIFF, MP4, FLAC and VOX format.
- Control the quality of the audio recorded by means of the codification parameters.
- Compatible with standard sound cards.
- Includes a function to detect silences.
- Ideal for programmers that want to include sound recording in their developments.
- Record stereo audio on two independent mono tracks.
- Compatible with ID3 tags.
Use it with several programming languages
Whenever you want to record the sound of a program or webpage, or insert the audio recording function into your development, try downloading Active Audio Record Component. It contains useful examples of how to insert this functionality using different programming languages: Visual Basic, Perl, JScript...
Add recording functions to your programs right now!
Get hold of Active Audio Record Component and record the sound of programs using all sorts of sources and insert the recording function into your own creations.