Control your smartphone using gestures
You may find it more or less convenient to use, but the proximity sensor of your smartphone can be really useful if you have a device with some years behind it. Thanks to this sensor, users can get to control the device only with gestures if you download an application like the one you present now: Air Control.
If you want to stop hearing how interesting and how functional is the gesture control that comes from origin in certain high-end phones, this application allows you to add it to any smartphone and control up to ten different options with them.
By making gestures in the air, you will be able to perform up to the following seven functions for free:
- Unlock the smartphone screen.
- Turn the flashlight on or off.
- Count the number of push-ups you can do.
- Control your phone's volume.
- Turn Bluetooth on or off.
- Turn Wifi on or off.
- Open Google voice search.
And if you are also a Premium user of this service, you will be able to:
- Control the Image Gallery.
- Mute a call.
- Turn on the speakerphone on when receiving a call.
- Turn off the alarm with a hand gesture.
- Clear the device's RAM memory.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 4.1.
Hi, I’m Lauriane Guilloux. I grew up surrounded by gadgets and technology and everyone who knows me assumes that it will always be one of my greatest interests. I’ve evolved hand-in-hand with PCs, laptops, video gaming consoles, smartphones,...