Those users that are tired of interacting with their Android's status bar or simply want to have access to actions and controls based on more intuitive gestures, can try downloading GMD Gesture Control. Provided that they've got a rooted device, of course.
Customize the way you use your Android device
This application allows us to activate different functions on our Android by means of configuring gestures. The latter can be predefined and chosen between the different options offered by the app but we've also got the possibility to create our own ones. Then, each of them is assigned to a specific function, whether carried out by the operating system itself or by any of our installed applications.
These are the main features available:
- Actions applied to applications, the operating system, web browsers, device buttons, multimedia playback, and settings.
- Multitask: run any process without leaving the app you're using.
- Gestures to go back or to the home screen that work under all circumstances.
- Hide the taskbar and enjoy your games and apps on a full screen.
- Assign different actions to applications and even to the lock screen.