If you've got a Motorola smartphone, the Moto Actions app can help you to configure a much more natural interaction with your device. Thanks to the latter, you can configure however you want the different gestures you can carry out in order to control the phone's different functions
Simplify using your device with gestures
This application, which only runs on Motorola devices, allows users to establish a quick and comfortable way of carrying out different actions on their device. From the configuration menu, you can access actions such as the following:
- Turn the flashlight on and off.
- Activate the device's camera.
- Use the fingerprint sensor to browse.
- Make the screen smaller to handle your phone with one hand.
- Tuen the sound of an incoming call into vibration.
- Disable the sound of incoming notifications and calls.
It's important to point out that even if you're using a Motorola, some of these functions may not be available as some have only been implemented on the brand's newest devices.