Idle clickers, the games which just carry on when the game is not even open, are on the rise and there are plenty of them around with dozens of objectives: become a millionaire, construct buildings, manage the underworld, steal souls, be god, run a supermarket – any excuse is good enough to just keep tapping the screen.
Almost a Hero is an RPG along these lines and is a game where you will find some colorful, well-drawn and fun graphics. However, it is also a game where you get to enjoy a storyline that is a bit different from the usual, run-of-the-mill storylines. We all know the tale of the hero saving the world. However, here you are not going to find any real heroes, just a bunch of useless and inept characters, who you will have to teach to battle goblins, orcs, giants and all kinds of monsters, whose only goal is to destroy the world.
- You will be able to unlock a range of game modes: adventures, time portals, against the clock, etc.
- There are all kinds of fun characters: an elf archer, a lard-ass, a thief, a decrepit old guy, a time traveler, etc.
- The game allows you to manage the match’s stats.
- Players have to improve their ‘heroes’ bit by bit, with the money they accumulate.
- The match and the battles will keep advancing, even when you are not playing.