Card-based RPGs are usually complex but those that arrive straight from Japan can be even more complicated. Today, we're introducing you to one of those card-based battles in which you'll need to study several tutorials and watch all or almost all the videos on YouTube to play correctly and have the chance to win a single combat.
We're talking about Fate/Grand Order and its plot goes as follows: Chaldea, an organization in charge of watching over the Earth's future, has confirmed that mankind will disappear in 2019 and your quest is to travel back in time to locate, identify, and destroy the space-time singularities that threaten to wipe out all human history.
Save the Earth before it disappears in 2019.
Main features of Fate GO
As we mentioned above, it's a game that requires an important effort on behalf of the user to manage to develop the game correctly and improve the characters and cards. However, if you're keen on classic RPGs, this game with a sci-fi plot and loads of interesting features is just what you need:
- Different types of characters to organize a coordinated and well-balanced attack: Saber, Ruler, Assassin, Archer, Rider, Caster…
- Discover the story behind different characters throughout your adventure: Mash, Fou, Olga Marie, Dr. Roman, Professor Lev…
- Playability focused on card-based combats, specially conceived for mobile devices.
- Possibility to join an alliance in order to plan a better strategy against the Earth's threat.
- Collect cards to create a strong team in both defense and attack.
- The points earned after each combat can be used to improve the skills of our characters and their strength.
What's new in the latest version
- Beginning of the "A Meihousou Most Foul" time-limited event.
- Several bug fixes.