Enjoy Magic: The Gathering matches on Android
Now you can enjoy the legendary card game Magic: The Gathering with, possibly, its best version developed for Android. We are talking about Magic: The Gathering Arena which perfectly reproduces the mechanic of this role-playing card game that has millions of players around the world.
Magic: The Gathering - the definitive card game
This official Magic app offers a rich user experience, in several languages, that get straight to the point, to the most important part: card matches. Here you will be able to play against users from all over the world and collect cards in different decks. The game features good graphics and is tailored to players of different skill levels, both to newbies through a full tutorial and to experienced Magic players.
These are the main features and functions to be found:
- Unlock up to 15 unique decks of cards and discover and display your own playstyle.
- Take part in tournaments or just play quick matches to sharpen up your skills.
- Get avatars, card sleeves, and pets that make you stand out.
- Different game modes.
- Special events.
- Expand your collection with all kinds of cards.
- Awesome animations.
- Tailored to players of all skill levels.
- Full tutorial for beginners.
- Earn daily rewards.
- User account synced across devices.
What's new in the latest version
- Dungeons & Dragons elements have been incorporated.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 6.0.
- Offers in-app purchases.
- Instructions to install XAPKs on Android
With a degree in History, and later, in Documentation, I have over a decade of experience testing and writing about apps: reviews, guides, articles, news, tricks, and more. They have been countless, especially on Android, an operating system...