The first Diablo game for Android
One of the best RPG games to ever be published is definitely Diablo by Blizzard Entertainment. It was the year 1996 when they released the first of the titles of this successful role-playing game saga that today is still going on different platforms beyond Windows PCs such as Mac and video consoles of the likes of PlayStation and Xbox.
After the first installment, they released several other editions as part of the main series such as Diablo II and Diablo III, as well as expansions of the likes of Hellfire, Lord of Destruction, and Reaper of Souls. They've managed to create a solid franchise within Blizzard Entertainment, that now also lands on Android and iPhone thanks to Diablo Immortal.
Diablo for Android: the best gaming experience on your smartphone or tablet
The action of this new Diablo game that we've already been able to see on video trailers and gameplay takes place between the end of Diablo II and the beginning of Diablo III. There has been a demon invasion led by Skarn who has brought together a new army to collect the fragments of the Worldstone to use them to resurrect Diablo. Obviously, our mission is to stop him and for such purpose, we'll have to face up against all sorts of dangers and situations that will require our best fighting skills.
These are some of the features and functions that we'll find in this video game:
- 6 hero classes including the classic Diablo ones with different customization options: Barbarian, Crusader, Demon Hunter, Monk, Necromancer, and Wizard. Each one has its own skills and powers.
- New areas and dungeons where we can set out on all sorts of journeys and take part in dynamic events in unique public areas.
- Option to compete in massive multiplayer mode on mobile devices with the possibility to socialize with the rest of the players in the same game.
- The developers have intended to make the transition from mouse and keyboard, the usual control method for Diablo gamers on PC, to mobile touchscreen as simple and smooth as possible.
The release date of this game is yet to be confirmed but as soon as the final APK of Diablo is available to be downloaded you'll be able to find it on Malavida. For the time being, you can make the most of this alpha version. However, we hope Blizzard has managed to turn the situation around because the game was received very negatively by the gamer community who didn't hesitate to boo its presentation.
What's new in the latest version
- No changelog available but this is now the game's final stable version.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 5.0.
- Offers in-app purchases.
- Instructions to install XAPKs on Android
With a degree in History, and later, in Documentation, I have over a decade of experience testing and writing about apps: reviews, guides, articles, news, tricks, and more. They have been countless, especially on Android, an operating system...