Pokémons are living are second wind thanks to Nintendo Switch and touchscreen devices. With the new and revolutionary Pokémon Let's Go with Eevee and Pikachu for Nintendo's hybrid console (that also sync with Pokémon GO), we can now play this peculiar Pokémon Quest on our smartphones and tablets.
It's a role-playing adventure game with a totally new scenario created especially for the occasion: Tumblecube Island. This new habitat for first-generation Pokémons comes along with particularity of being made up of cubic blocks, as well as the creatures that live there. You can fight with your Pokémons, explore the island, and search for hidden treasures.
Take part in combats with Pikachu, Rattata, Charizard or Squirtle, now as cubic Pokémons.
Goals in Pokémon Quest
The game promises to keep us distracted with hours of fun on end, thanks to its features and the different goals to be fulfilled:
- All creatures available are first-generation Pokémons, in other words, they were already there in the first games of the franchise, the Blue and Red Pokémons (that's Nintendo mucking around with our nostalgia).
- We must search for all sorts of treasures around the island.
- Our Pokémon team must fight against the wild ones.
- The objects found can be used to strengthen the bonds of our out Pokémon team and make our units stronger.
- Decorative elements available for our campsite and expeditions.
Download the APK file of the new Pokémon game for Android, discover Tumblecube Island, collect Pokémons, explore, and have fun for hours on end.