Amazon is one of the giants that entered the online video-on-demand services, competing with HBO, Netflix, AppleTV, and Disney+ with an interesting content offer. And although it is available via the web, through the browser, with its Windows app, the PC user can access it while optimizing the resources of your computer.
A minimalist and functional interface
Following the development philosophy of many of the Windows 10 apps, Amazon Prime Video presents an interface with a clear and simple design where the most important elements are its contents. Here, you will find series, movies, documentaries, and cartoons grouped according to different criteria. We will be able to scroll through them easily, as well as receive suggestions based on our playback history.
These are the main features offered by the Amazon movie and TV app:
- Rent or buy thousands of titles, including first-run movies and series.
- Download videos for offline viewing.
- Check all the information about each of the available titles.
- Explore the categories that group the different contents of the catalog.
- Watch trailers.
- Create your own wish list so you do not miss anything you want to watch.