Find the impostor among your spaceship crew
Among Us is a game set in a gigantic spaceship and brings an interesting proposal: there is an impostor among the crew, and you have to identify who he is before he kills everyone in it.
A multiplayer adventure game with a mole
This game is really interesting because you can have multiplayer games of 4 to 10 players and can be played over a local network or a wifi connection. In every game, one player takes the role of an infiltrated saboteur and the rest have to investigate and identify the mole to neutralize him.
As part of the crew, your goal is to complete tasks or discover the impostor. To do this:
- Complete all the tasks to prepare the ship or discover the impostor.
- React quickly and repair any sabotage.
- Check administration maps and security cameras to keep an eye on the other players.
- Report any bodies you find immediately and try to find out who is responsible.
- Vote to expel the impostor.
However, if you are the saboteur infiltrator, your goals are different:
- Finish off the crew members.
- Blend in with your buddies by pretending to work, and go unnoticed.
- Sabotage the ship to create chaos and divide the crew.
- Close doors and kill other crew members clandestinely.
Among Us is an entertaining game that combines adventure, strategy, and puzzle aspects. It also lets players personalize the characters and communicate via text chat. It is indeed a paid game, but the launch price is very low, and it supports games with Android and iOS users simultaneously.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Windows 7 SP1.
With a degree in History, and later, in Documentation, I have over a decade of experience testing and writing about apps: reviews, guides, articles, news, tricks, and more. They have been countless, especially on Android, an operating system...