Help the angriest birds to recover their eggs
With a plot that sounds really crazy (pigs that go around stealing eggs from birds and making them angry), the Finnish company Rovio published quite a few years ago a game of puzzles of logic and skill that became the very first global mobile video game hit. We're obviously talking about Angry Birds Classic APK, the first version of which is still very popular amongst mobile gamers. If you want to get hold of real classic mobile game, don't hesitate to download Angry Birds Classic Android.
What is Angry Birds and how to play?
Well, as we already mentioned, Angry Birds Classic APK is a game of puzzles of logic that’s about launching the birds with our catapult against the structures where the pigs are taking shelter. We have to bear in mind several aspects when calculating our shots such as the strength used, which will affect the curve described, or the place that we want to hit depending on the stability of the construction to be destroyed. Our target is to kill the pigs, whatever it takes.
The player can make use of different birds as bullets: yellow birds, red birds, black birds… each one will behave like a different weapon in this challenge about wiping out all the egg-snatching pigs.
This is the Android version of Angry Birds, which is as successful as the iPhone version. And if you want to download Angry Birds Android for PC, you’re in luck, because you won’t need to get hold of its APK file and muck around with BlueStacks or any other similar emulator: there’s an official Windows edition.
Destroy the pig structures by launching birds at them.
Once you download Angry Birds Classic Android, you’ll come across the following main features and functions:
- Wipe out the pigs by shooting birds taking into account the laws of physics and how they may affect the trajectory of each shot.
- Birds with exclusive powers.
- Power-ups of the likes of Might Eagle, a bird with supernatural powers capable of killing all the pigs at once.
- Unlock secret contents.
- Hundreds of levels to be completed with constant updates.
What birds are available in this game?
This title comes along with a wide range of birds that we can make use of, although not all of them are available in all the phases, and their number also varies. The complete list of birds is as follows:
- Red bird: the basic model, without any special features.
- Yellow bird: click on it, and it will accelerate for a moment, destroying all fragile materials that it encounters like wood and glass.
- Blue bird: this small bird divides into three when you click on it, destroying the pigs and glass that it encounters in its path.
- Black bird: this heavy bird explodes a few seconds after entering in contact with an obstacle or when clicked on, destroying absolutely everything around it.
- White bird: if you click on it while airborne, it will drop an explosive egg that will destroy almost everything that is around it when it touches something.
- Green bird: this bird changes direction when clicked, using a boomerang effect that has a lot more destructive power.
- Big Brother bird: like the red bird, but much bigger and more destructive.
- Orange bird: the last one added, it starts off very small but when clicked it fills up with air becoming gigantic.
This game has become a successful franchise that has led to new titles within the saga such as Angry Birds 2, Star Wars, Evolution, Go, Epic... and also a movie, cartoons, and all sorts of merchandising such as T-shirts, mugs, and loads of other things showing the birds and pigs that features in this game.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 4.1.
- Offers in-app purchases.
With a degree in History, and later, in Documentation, I have over a decade of experience testing and writing about apps: reviews, guides, articles, news, tricks, and more. They have been countless, especially on Android, an operating system...