Solve the puzzles by folding the papers to compose drawings
Beyond testing your ability to solve different problems, puzzle games are meant to be relaxing through distraction. And distraction is just what you will find in Paper Fold, a game based on composing drawings by folding sheets of paper as origami.
An addictive and challenging game mechanics
In this origami puzzle game players must compose different images by folding sheets of paper. You will find ready-made drawings that you must complete by folding the different folds in the correct order so that the drawing is fully visible. The clue to follow in the composition of the drawing will be found in the folds themselves, which will make us intuit the correct order.
As I'm sure you can guess, the game offers a progressive difficulty, getting more complicated level after level. You will also be able to unlock new wallpapers and other elements that make the games more enjoyable.
- Colorful puzzle in the traditional origami style.
- There are dozens of levels available of progressive difficulty.
- The main goal is to fold the paper in the right order to unveil the whole picture.
- Each level shows a nice picture with a cute design: a donut, the Statue of Liberty, a cat, a panda, a toilet, fruits and vegetables, etc.
- As you progress, different themes will be unlocked to change the background.
- Transition effects, music, and vibration can be configured.
What's new in the latest version
- New sounds, levels, and themes.
- New rewards.
- Bug fixes.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 5.0.
- Offers in-app purchases.
Hi, I’m Lauriane Guilloux. I grew up surrounded by gadgets and technology and everyone who knows me assumes that it will always be one of my greatest interests. I’ve evolved hand-in-hand with PCs, laptops, video gaming consoles, smartphones,...