If you were wondering how to duplicate your Android's screen on a PC to be able to control a device from your desktop, here's the answer: it's called ApowerMirror and it's one of the most interesting tools to manage a smartphone from your PC.
With a USB cable or by simply connecting to the same WiFi network, both devices will be synced. And what does that mean? Well, that whilst you're working on your PC you can attend any of the apps running on your smartphone. Yes, you can also play your favorite Android games on your PC. What else could you want?
These are the main functions offered by this app to connect Android to a computer:
- Mirror and control your Android screen. You can access from your desktop video games or apps of the likes of WhatsApp or Telegram.
- Record and take shots of your smartphone's screen.
- Explore all the files on your mobile device and save them on your computer.
- Send messages using your keyboard: Snapchat, Twitter, SMS...
- Connect devices by means of a USB cable or through a WiFi network.
Finally, we have to point out the obvious: to be able to carry out a connection between your computer and Android, you also need to download and install the PC version (which you'll also find here on Malavida). However, if you want the watermark to disappear from your screen, you'll have to purchase the PRO version of this software.
What's new in the latest version
- Configuration to set FPS.
- Function to optimize the USB connection.