To stream and share videos on the same network
AirScreen APK is an app that can be mainly used to transfer data between devices without using a cable. In other words, once we download AirScreen Android we can share content via streaming such as audio, pictures or videos with other devices by using different compatible protocols: AirPlay, Google Cast, Miracast, DLNA... For such purpose, we'll only need a local WiFi network.
Share videos, photos, and music with other users on your network
How it works is really simple as we only have to download the app and connect to the same WiFi to detect other receivers or casters. By doing so, we can share different multimedia contents or receive on our device's screen whatever other users are casting, via mirroring, and without worrying about the fact that they may use other operating systems.
These are the main features available once we download AirScreen Android:
- Multiple transmission protocols such as Miracast, DLNA, AirPlay, and Google Cast.
- Compatible with different operating systems. In other words, from our Android we can send content to other Androids, iOS, macOS, or Windows 10.
- Compatible with different applications such as iTunes, YouTube, Safari, Chrome...
- Function to record our screen.
- Encrypted transmissions.
- 4K image quality.
What's new in the latest version of AirScreen APK
- Mirroring support added to Hardware Acceleration.
- Optimized user experience for the connection wizard.
- Stability and performance improvements.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 5.0.
- Offers in-app purchases.
With a degree in History, and later, in Documentation, I have over a decade of experience testing and writing about apps: reviews, guides, articles, news, tricks, and more. They have been countless, especially on Android, an operating system...