Despite the current trend towards large-screen smartphones, it is still more convenient to interact with a computer using a mouse and keyboard. That's why some people have developed Vysor, an app for controlling a mobile phone and tablet from a PC.
The screen of your phone on your computer monitor
Basically, what this app does is to reproduce the phone screen on the PC desktop. To make it work, just install the software on your PC and the app on your smartphone, connect your phone to the PC via cable and follow the on-screen instructions to enable USB debugging and the smartphone's developer options. You will then be able to remotely test your applications on a wide range of devices.
- Control any mobile application from your PC. So you can play certain Android exclusive games directly on your computer.
- You will be able to type on your smartphone much faster by using the PC keyboard.
- The software allows you to share your screen with others for remote assistance.
- You can operate any element on the screen with mouse clicks and scrolling.
- Developers can dispense with the emulator and work seamlessly on a real Android device to debug and test applications remotely.
Very useful if you are working on your computer or if you find it a nuisance to deal with a smaller screen in the comfort of your home... but also for sharing information with an audience of several people: after all, it is an app that mirrors the screen of your mobile device.