Mirroring or casting is a technique by means of which you can recreate on a certain screen exactly what's happening on another one. In the field of smartphones and tablets, it's very useful to be able to send content from a smaller screen to a larger one as is the case of our TV set or computer monitor. And this app called EShare allows us to do exactly that, share content from our Android with our TV by means of an intermediate server.
Mirroring from your phone to your television
This APK acts like a client for the server, allowing us to interact with other devices where a version of the client is also installed. In this case, it's also interesting to install it on our smart TV connected to the same WiFi network as our phone to be able to carry out actions such as the following:
- Send any kind of video or audio file via streaming.
- Share photos from your gallery.
- Use your phone as a remote control for your TV.
- Reverse mirroring: send your TV screen to your phone.
- Use the apps installed on your phone on a larger screen.
- Send text to your television.
- Use your phone's gyroscope to control your TV.