One of the most popular MMORPGs (massively multiplayer online role-playing games) in the world is definitely Black Desert, developed by the South Korean studio Pearl Abyss. It has become very successful thanks to Black Desert Online, the version for PC that can be downloaded from Steam. Well, you can now download the official adaptation to be played on smartphones and tablets, Black Desert Mobile for Android.
The mobile version of the online RPG with millions of fans
As you possibly already know, the game is set in a medieval and fantasy open world. We can explore it freely, visiting villages and towns, interacting with other characters, and fighting with monsters and fearsome enemies. All the latter, single-handedly or with the help of other players with which we can build alliances in the form of brotherhoods.
The essence of this RPG sandbox has been adapted perfectly to smartphones.
You'll have total freedom in the mobile version of this video game, focusing all the action on battles, although you can also go fishing, grow your own crops, and trade products. Furthermore, in this sandbox game, you'll come across features such as the following, also present in the Windows version of Black Desert:
- Dynamic weather system that includes large-scale events that have an impact on the game's development.
- Night and day cycles with gradual lighting effect progression.
- Active combat system that requires us to develop certain skills such as our aim, reflexes, or the precise combination of attacks.
This game has been much-awaited on mobile devices after being a great hit on both computers and video consoles of the likes of Xbox and PS4.
What's new in the latest version
- Tower of Trials improvements.
- Quality of Life improvements.
- Stability improvements.
- New events.