In just a few years the electric scooter has become a widely used mode of transport, especially in big cities, because it is fast, easy to park, cheap, and eco-friendly.
Thanks to this success, many companies and apps emerged that dedicated themselves to renting out this mode of transport, such as Bolt, from where users could easily book a scooter and get around on it for as long as they needed to and then leave it at any drop-off point when they were done.
Now the Bolt service has reinvented itself and become a platform for booking taxis very much like Free Now, but with one small difference: all the Bolt trips in Europe are 100% CO2 emissions-free.
Features of the service
- Customers can see how much their trip is going to cost.
- Taxis can be booked easily and in advance.
- Arrival times are fast, 24/7.
- Pay from the app using a credit or debit card.
- Customers can request the pick-up and drop-off points and track the location of the driver on the map in real-time.