What happened after the Normandy landings? Only you can find it out when you play Brothers in Arms 3 on your Android device. In this shooter based on World War II, you will have to use a great variety of weapons to face the enemy.
Participate in this warlike conflict where strategy is the key.
Quick missions with extra objectives
In this third chapter, known as Sons of War, the main character is Sergeant Wright, who will lead the battalion of soldiers to defeat the enemy. To do so, he must use the most appropriate skills at all times. Each soldier is a specialist in a type of weapon, so the position of the members of your army will be decisive.
There are several different types of missions in the game, and you must complete extra objectives to obtain advantages.
- It is a third-person action game with free movement.
- Various mission types: assault, sniper, stealth, and more.
- Two game modes: Free For All and Team Deathmatch.
- It lets you unlock all types of weapons and improve cadence, recoil, or magazine size.
- Each soldier in a squad can have different abilities: mortar fire, air attack, use of explosive missiles, and so on.
- Good visual effects with good graphics, great scenery, and changing weather.
- The difficulty of the missions is progressive.
What's new in the latest version
- Bug fixes and interface improvements.