All the cheats available for Grand Theft Auto
If you're a fan of the action-packed video game series Grand Theft Auto, you need to download Cheats for GTA. It's a program that offers you all the cheats available for the different titles of the saga published by Rockstar Games.
But how do these cheats and tricks for GTA work?
It's really simple: just open the application on your desktop to access a resource where you can check, according to the title and platform, all cheats ever known. The latter also come along with instructions to be able to use them during the game depending on whether you're playing from your video console, PC or mobile.
And you're probably thinking that you could get hold of all this information on the Internet. You're right but you'd have to visit thousands of different webs. And in this case, you'll have them all in the same place and updated whenever new cheats are discovered.
The best and worst cheats for Grand Theft Auto are all here.
These are the main features and functions of this app:
- Cheats for all the titles of the GTA saga.
- Check cheats for different platforms: video consoles of the likes of the PS2, PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PC Windows, Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DS, PSP, iOS, and Android.
- All the games in the series: GTA 1, London, 2, III, Vice City, San Andreas, Advance, Liberty City Stories, Vice City Stories, IV, Chinatown Wars, and V.
- Cheats are constantly updated and in different languages.
- All the instructions to be able to input the hotkey combinations correctly.
- Simple interface designed with dark colors that's really easy to use.
This tool is also available to be downloaded in APK format for Android, as well as for Apple's iOS devices, such as the iPhone and iPad.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Windows 8.1.
- Offers in-app purchases.
With a degree in History, and later, in Documentation, I have over a decade of experience testing and writing about apps: reviews, guides, articles, news, tricks, and more. They have been countless, especially on Android, an operating system...