A pocket scanner for your documents
Can you imagine being able to scan documents using your smartphone camera in just a few seconds? Well, that is precisely what we will be able to do if we download this tool's APK file.
Now you can turn your smartphone into a mini pocket scanner.
How to scan documents using a smartphone
Clear Scan is an app that turns a mobile phone or tablet into a portable scanner. To use it, all we have to do is take a photo of the document with the device camera. Some of its main features are the following:
- Automatic and manual detection of document edges and perspective correction.
- High-quality results.
- Filters in color and in black and white.
- Fast, lightweight processing.
- Export in JPG and PDF formats.
- Flexible editing with multiple options.
- Synchronization with Google Drive in order to save our scans to the cloud.
- Share files straight from the app.
In addition, it features a fairly simple picture editor that allows us to improve the text view and apply filters, as well as to rotate the photo or crop it. This practical tool will undoubtedly get us out of more than one tight spot. However, if we need a scanner for professional use, it might not quite fit the bill.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 4.2.
- Offers in-app purchases.
With a degree in Law and Journalism, I specialized in criminology and cultural journalism. Mobile apps, especially Android apps, are one of my great passions. I have been testing dozens of apps every day for over six years now, discovering all...