Print documents from Android
Thanks to Cloud Print APK, you can print from your Android whenever you need to. Download Cloud Print Android to your device and you will be able to send your documents to any connected Google Cloud Print printer.
The easiest way to print files from Android.
The Google Cloud Print service is able to connect your printers to the Internet so that they can be used in the cloud. This means that once you download Cloud Print Android, you will be able to send documents to be queued up on any of them and print them with ease, wherever you are.
Main features of Cloud Print APK
- Print on any connected printer using the supported Android device.
- Use the app to share images and documents directly from the gallery or a folder.
- Tracks printing status.
- Access invitations directly to use printers via email.
- Search for and log in to new printers ready to be used from the cloud.
If you have an Android and a printer, all you have to do is make sure that both devices are supported by the Google cloud printing service and start using it to make all your printing easier.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 4.1.
Hi, I’m Lauriane Guilloux. I grew up surrounded by gadgets and technology and everyone who knows me assumes that it will always be one of my greatest interests. I’ve evolved hand-in-hand with PCs, laptops, video gaming consoles, smartphones,...